Are we looking for you? Are you a hardworking, dedicated and dependable person? Do you enjoy working outdoors? Have you been searching for a company who appreciates their employees?
Are you looking for us? Asphalt Services of Ohio has been proudly serving our clients in central Ohio for 17 years! We are a paving and pavement maintenance company. We are growing and are looking for great people to join our team.
What do we offer?
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday pay
- Frequent overtime opportunities
- Performance bonuses
- All work is in Central Ohio
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Free lunch once a week
- Competitive wages
- On the job training and advancement opportunities
- Friendly work environment
Veterans of the Armed Forces are encouraged to apply.
If any of the opportunities below sound like the right fit for you, please complete the online application below or submit a current resume for consideration.
Class A Truck Driver
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years dump truck driving and/or heavy equipment hauling experience.
- You must have a valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) and meet DOT requirements including passing a pre-employment drug screen.
- Hauling asphalt, aggregate and/or heavy equipment to and from jobsites in a safe and timely manner.
Skid-Steer and Grader Operators – **Sign-on Bonus of $1,000**
- 3+ years of skid steer or grader experience (specifically fine grade)
- Ability to operate equipment to exact line and grade in varying ground conditions and depths
- Ability to dress to finish grade
- Ability to work at a productive pace
- Ability to use laser and set grade stakes to achieve proper slope
- Operate one of several types of construction equipment such as graders, skid steers to excavate, move, and grade earth
- Level surface to specified grade
- Use hand tools when necessary
- Clean and inspect equipment daily